- Name Welland Canals Trail
- Distance de sentier 60 km, 37 milles
- Durée en jours 3 jours
- Début de sentier St. Catharines
- Fin de sentier Port Colborne
- Classement Traildino LW, Promenade légère, promenade a la campagne
St. Catharines - Port Colborne, 60 km, 3 days
This path – also called Welland Canal Parkway Trail - follows the Welland Canal between Lake Erie and Lake Ontaria, west of the Niagara River and the Niagara Falls. The trail is used by hikers, bikers, rollerbladers, and is closed to motorized traffic. The path gives a good impression of the channel, which is still in operation.
You can combine this Welland Canals Trail with the Niagara River Recreation Trail, Waterfront Trail, and a smaller path, which will make for a circular walk of 140 km: the Greater niagara Circle Route.