- Name Red River North Trail
- Distance de sentier 110 km, 68 milles
- Durée en jours 6 jours
- Début de sentier Norton Winnipeg
- Fin de sentier Grand Beach
- Classement Traildino EW, Marche facile, sentier de la nature
North Winnipeg – Grand Beach, 110 km (68 miles), 6 days
Recreation trail in Manitoba, following the Red River north from Winnipeg to Lake Winnipeg and continuing along the shore of the lake to Grand Beach Provincial Park. It is a section of the Trans Canada Trail. Use it for hiking, biking, horseback riding and snowmobiling. Accommodation can be found in the local villages.