- Name North Coast Trail
- Distance de sentier 46 km, 29 milles
- Durée en jours 3 jours
- Début de sentier Nissen Bight
- Fin de sentier Shushartie Bay
- Classement Traildino MW, Marche modérée, sentier de randonnée
- Classement Traversée de montagne T1, Randonnée
Nissen Bight - Shushartie Bay, 46 km, 3 days
The North Coast Trail is a wilderness walk along beautiful beaches and through wild forests around the northern tip of Vancouver Island. The total length is only about 46 km, but you will have to walk to the trailheads. This trail links with the Cape Scott Trail.
This part of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, has an abundant wildlife: you might spot deer, elk, black bears, cougars if you're very lucky, wolves, seals, sea lions, grey whales, sea otters, porpoises and lots of sea birds. The mist and rain enhance the solitude of the forest.