- Name Dobson Trail
- Distance de sentier 60 km, 37 milles
- Durée en jours 3 jours
- Début de sentier Riverview
- Fin de sentier Fundy National Park
- Classement Traildino MW, Marche modérée, sentier de randonnée
- Classement Traversée de montagne T1, Randonnée
Riverview - Fundy National Park, 60 km, 37 miles, 3 days
The Dobson Trail in New Brunswick could be labeled as "easy wilderness trail", although civilization is not far away. Most of the hiking on this three day trail is pretty easy. In winter, snowshoers and backcountry skiers are welcome.
The trail passes the heavily logged hills between Riverview and Fundy National Park. The scenery is nice, but there are the usual uisances like bugs, mud, and roots. Prepare for them. You must camp in the wild.
The Dobson Trail is a section of the National Hiking Trail.